The Cask IT Strategy and Consulting Framework Consists of Four Pillars:
1. Collaborative IT Strategy Development
We view IT strategy as a team sport. Cask consultants bring a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to help clients develop IT strategies for delivering services and managing the IT portfolio.
IT strategy development is only part of the work. Cask also complements the IT strategy with communications and organizational change management plans. After all, a strategy is merely an idea until it is implemented.
2. IT Asset Management
Organizations that apply asset management as a cornerstone of their IT strategy enjoy a range of benefits:
- Greater flexibility in IT service delivery
- Increased cost savings from effective IT inventory management
- Better service outcomes by aligning IT spend on hardware and software to IT services
- Reduced risk from threats and vulnerabilities by keeping out-of-service or end-of-life software and hardware off the enterprise network
Cask IT Asset Management experts deliver results that maximize benefits while minimizing risks to your organization’s IT assets.
3. Business Process Re-Engineering
Find the right things to do and do the right things right. When you choose Cask, you receive years of leadership experience applying ITSM best practices (i.e., ITIL®, COBIT®, CMMI-SVC), standards (ISO/IEC-20000) and scrap reduction processes. Cask consultants are effective change agents who lead IT and organizational transformation activities for multiple clients across many industries.
4. IT Service Portfolio Management
Cask brings a unique blend of applied knowledge in managing small to large-scale enterprise IT portfolios:
- Transformation and modernization of IT portfolios
- IT service process leadership
- Service policy development and implementation
- Service definition and delivery
- Service process and metrics development
Cask maintains a strong understanding of the various capabilities and features provided by the IT Service and Portfolio Management tool suites currently used in Defense, Federal, and commercial organizations to manage service-based enterprise IT environments.
The Bottom Line
The Cask IT Strategy framework helps produce IT staff, services, processes, and assets that are aligned to your organization’s mission. Alignment results in greater IT cost savings, more efficient processes, more return on the IT investment, and more effective IT staff. Cask is your strategic IT services and portfolio partner.