Federal and Defense policy now mandates that the acquisition process be conducted through integrated product teams.
Cask supports the federal systems acquisition process, covering all phases of acquisition. Our experts have senior level experience in the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System; the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process; DoD 5000-series policy documents; and current issues in systems acquisition management. We can help you understand systems acquisition principles, policies and processes.
Acquisition management services include:
- Full Acquisition Lifecycle Support
- Acquisition Planning
- Procurement and Source Selection Support
- Requirements Management
- Program Execution Oversight
- Independent Cost Estimating
- ACAT I, II, and III Documentation Expertise